Fishing Pics anyone ?

Phot didnt come out, only a link ? How do I get the photo to display instead of the link ?

And no its not me belly hanging out of me shirt ! its a rod pad for bringing in the bigger one's !

Beefsteak

Its a Black Jew, go to around 60kg in the warm Northern waters, that one was 28kg. Good eating size, any bigger they get a bit tough.

Got a few Giant Threadfin Salmon too, they go around 25-30kg excellent eating fish.

The Kimberley region of oz is a magic place to visit, but very remote. One of the still unspoiled wilderness regions left.
Hers another one a friend caught.

Photobucket

I've been trying to find the pictures of the big Tope (Type of Shark) that I caught in October down in Cornwall, but I appear to have deleted them from the PC some how, I only hope they're still on the laptop (When I can get it back off of my daughter !.

Meanwhile , I tried out a new fishery in North Wales in October too. I had about 75lb of fish out in a 5 hour session, a very mixed bag (mostly 2/3lb) Mirror / Common/ Grass and one little Crucian Carp. It was a great day, only spoilt by the rain that started to fall at around 2 in the afternoon and stopped about 11.00 this morning ! It was that bad that it washed the track away down the mountainside, I had to be towed out of the mire by the owners 4x4.

8024881267_e4a00cec72_b.jpg

8024881262_9250af6db5_b.jpg

8024883421_611a993695_b.jpg

8024882623_6e212be443_b.jpg

Its very strange but even though we have great salt water action here I really miss my UK freshwater fishing !

Nice Carp.

Carp is a very dirty word here as they were introduced from europe and have taken over many eastern waterways, If one is caught it has to be killed and non ever returned to the water in an attempt to eradicate them.

I hope to fish for some when we go to the Eastern states next year, in the West where I currently am, it is fairly dry and very few if any carp habitats

We do have some southern trout rivers though, also Redfin (perch).

Nice catch

What is it ?

(Hope you had enough chips!)

It's a type of Pilchard or possibly a Stickleback................................... :)