Everyone needs a tassimo!

Lol, Katy! Tassimo's are fab. The partner treated himself to a bottle of wine the other night, i on the other hand treated myself to some Latte tdiscs for it.

Reminds me, i need to buy a new kettle. I have a stainless steel one but the lid snapped off, now you have to hold the lid incase of it falling off when pouring the water... Might see what tesco home+ have got in at weekend.

I want one of the ones that look like it should be put on the hob, but its electric. I love the cream coloured ones... Apparently tesco and asda have them on offer at the moment too, bonus!

It was a cream one we had. It was some years ago when they cost £50. Had it a couple of days before I smelt burning!

I was talking about putting a mug or mugs of water in the microwave and heating them - instant hot water in seconds - take them out and add the coffee or tea bags etc. Saves time and money as the microwave is only 1100w compare to your 3000w plus kettle, less time and faffing around and not heating water that you will not use.

I concede that if you want a kettle of boiling water, it is not wise to put it in the microwave because it gives you a light show comparable to Guy Fawkes night or the Aurora Borealis. However, we have not used a kettle for years. Just a thought.

Of course, if making a pot of tea...........................