Did agig there in the 70's.

I set up my disco behind the curtain, put on my opening soul number, swoosh went the curtains and there was about 50 hells angels sitting cross legged on the floor!!!!

After playing my entire Stones/ Quo collection we called it a day after about an hour.

Thank the lord for fire exits!!!! boombox2

;) If you had known it was that type of audience would you have taken a few more records ?......A hours worth of rock dosen't sound much for a DJ to be carrying..two albums at the most hey..

Did agig there in the 70's.

I set up my disco behind the curtain, put on my opening soul number, swoosh went the curtains and there was about 50 hells angels sitting cross legged on the floor!!!!

After playing my entire Stones/ Quo collection we called it a day after about an hour.

Thank the lord for fire exits!!!! boombox2

I guess the Small Faces and Amen Corner were out then Nick?

flyswat

hey hey, back on line, and yes i am still a member its now coopers club, cant beat the old name though, mick cannot imagine you in tight jeans socko jeans yes but not the swinging blue jeans, so tight they were, sitting in the bath to shrink em rem, your old enough, back with vengeance now me. But yes we are still members alas it aint changed much, the stage is just the same , the people arent, they boo yu off if your no good, chrissie

• 11 months later...

As an apprentice spark, i helped the qualified guy i worked with do a rewire job there in 1969. Cant recall whether it was the 360, or Coopers at that time.......?

Note for Nick Palmer, did you work for NJD in the 70's?

Note for Nick Palmer, did you work for NJD in the 70's?

Craig

Tho Nick Palmer of 'Ariba Club' Fame is a member here, he is n ot a regular visitor.

I suggest you PM him and direct him to this thread.

Mick

• 1 month later...