Summer in and around Compo's garden:

What a lovely garden you have Compo,You put such a lot of work and imagination into it ,you have some thing to be proud of there. And I can see why you have settled in that part of the British Isles,it looks absolutely wonderful and peaceful.

Thanks Carni. That is a sample of the garden. There's more that you can find in other albums. It's like a two acre doodle that just keeps on changing from year to year :)

I would like a sit-on train running around the place but the expensive is prohibitive.

I have been watching you build your pool and giving us up dates on what ever you are creating at the time, I like your description of the garden as a two acre doodle,very original, Lol, Keep up the good work,it must be great to stand back at the end of the day and see the reward for your labour of love,

It could be lad! Just take a spade and fork, dig away and doodle....hey presto! Garden.

My Scooby-Doo monster is looming further and further into the centre of the tunnel. Whoooo!!!

IMG_8095.JPG?gl=GB

loving your garden. I really miss growing my veggies, doing this job, though I did manage to get some winter onions planted last year but it's not the same.

Picked some giant raspberries today and had them for pudding at tea time. A sprinkle of vanilla sugar and dollop of carnation evap. Lovely!

can i come for tea please love your garden compo you work so hard on it

The garden will be open to invited guests in mid-August. Saturday17th from 13:00 to 18:00 (Date to be confirmed). All Nottstalgia contributors are welcome to turn up for a look and a bit of light refreshment.