Fingy me bob's things from childhood.

What things do you remember from childhood?.

Bazooka Joe Bubbly, R Whites lemonaid, Clackers, Chopper bikes, The Hairbear bunch, Whacky races, Maxi skirts, Platform shoes ooh!, I hate heights, My sister's navy blue knickers with a pocket in the front?,Rocket Robin Hood, I used to run home from work to watch that, The sooty show,('' Nar it's time fer sooty braden show band ''), Noaha and Nellie, Doctor snoogles, Mini boxes of cereal, Sutherland spread, TV magnifying screens, made you 8''inch telly look like the flicks, Cocky buttons, Rosehip syrup, Farley's rusks, uhhhmmmm yummy, (worth having a baby for,)

Roller disco's, The Blue peter baby, now 55, call him a baby now if you dare,snake belts, triangle blocks of ice, that would almost last the six week school holls, mi mums bra's, were so huge, I thought they were parashoots,or elephant ear warmers, eckersketch, Battle tops,( ''It;s in the wrist hatch'') Cadbury's Smash, Sherbert dips yummy, Tv 21 comic, Ben Sherman's. 3 wheeler pedal bikes.

Think of any more?.De Da Pete.

If you use the Search facility on Nottstalgia, you will find that many of these subjects have been covered in previous threads.

Similarly with Samantha Morton, Mickey Dolenz, the Victoria Centre, Nottingham pop groups, Scooters, old television programmes, etc etc.

Please take a look before you start any more.

Those who do not know history are condemned to repeat it

If you use the Search facility on Nottstalgia, you will find that many of these subjects have been covered in previous threads.

Similarly with Samantha Morton, Mickey Dolenz, the Victoria Centre, Nottingham pop groups, Scooters, old television programmes, etc etc.

Please take a look before you start any more.

Those who do not know history are condemned to repeat it

Sorry Cliff, will do. How can I remove them/ thanx De Da Pete.

Clifton I may be talking out of turn for which I offer my most sincere apologies, but I quite enjoyed de da Pete's post re: childhood memories. I realise some of these may have been mentioned here at some point before but sometimes its nice to be reminded of childhood years from time to time

SORRY!

I can understand what Cliff Ton is saying (#2) but I also agree with fch782c (#4), who shouldn't make an apology for stating her views. Cliff Ton is quite correct to point out that new members should check the 'Search' facility before starting new topics. I've often done this myself but sometimes found I've got nowhere with it. There is such a vast amount of posts on so many topics that it's impossible for you to check if your memories have been mentioned before. I suppose it would be possible if you've nothing else to do with your life...lol. I think that, if you get nowhere with the 'Search', then you should post your memories onto Nottstalgia so that we can all enjoy reading them.

De Da Pete, it is much better to use the hash number when replying to previous posts, as I've done on this post, (#2 and #4). I hope you carry on enjoying Nottstalgia and share many more memories with us.

I can understand what Cliff Ton is saying (#2) but I also agree with fch782c (#4), who shouldn't make an apology for stating her views. Cliff Ton is quite correct to point out that new members should check the 'Search' facility before starting new topics. I've often done this myself but sometimes found I've got nowhere with it. There is such a vast amount of posts on so many topics that it's impossible for you to check if your memories have been mentioned before. I suppose it would be possible if you've nothing else to do with your life...lol. I think that, if you get nowhere with the 'Search', then you should post your memories onto Nottstalgia so that we can all enjoy reading them.

De Da Pete, it is much better to use the hash number when replying to previous posts, as I've done on this post, (#2 and #4). I hope you carry on enjoying Nottstalgia and share many more memories with us

Thank you for your support Michael. I agree to abide by site rules, they are made for a good reason I'm sure, this is a great site, I don't want to upset anyone, but looking at past posts before posting, makes things to complicated and time consomeng. I seemed to have opened a can of worms here not my intention. I understand the problem stems from lack of free space or soething. can anyone be so kind as to tell me hoe to remove my posts? Thank you. brbest wishes to everyone. De Da Pete.

De Da Pete, it is much better to use the hash number when replying to previous posts, as I've done on this post, (#2 and #4). I hope you carry on enjoying Nottstalgia and share many more memories with us.

I understand all sides, I'm new here and still finding my way around. Maybe it would be better,if I just focus on more obscure posts, and answering other users posts.It's a bit like asking for directions in the Victoria center, but having to look through all the other direction options first. could take forever. However rules are made for a reason, a good one I'm sure thank you to everyone for their kind support. to Cliff and all admin too. take care De Da Pete.

Clifton I may be talking out of turn for which I offer my most sincere apologies, but I quite enjoyed de da Pete's post re: childhood memories. I realise some of these may have been mentioned here at some point before but sometimes its nice to be reminded of childhood years from time to time

SORRY!

Thank you my friend.I just thought people would enjoy talking about childhood and things they knew growing up, as you clearly did. Looking at it now, It's pretty obvious it would have been a topic done sometime ago. Sorry for all this, and thank you for your support. I love this site.I don't mind removing anything, I ennoy peoples posts anyway. My best wishes to everyone. De Da Pete. Thank you.