Iv got the mobile layout problem when I log on via labtop. Cos I use my mobile mainly to visit the forum as I barely use the labtop, now whenever I log on the labtop it's loading in the exact mobile format.

Iv tried to click 'change theme' but it does nothing.

Can any lovely admin help change it for me? :)

I'm assuming it's a Laptop you're on about?

I don't really understand what the problem is, can you enlighten me?

Oh goodness. I wrote labtop as a typo a while ago and now my phone has saved it as the correct spelling... LAPTOP!

I go on here mainly on my mobile, so obviously it comes up with the mobile layout.

I log into my laptop and it loads with the same mobile layout :(

I've been playing for the last 20 minutes or so, and no matter how hard I try I can't do anything to replicate the problem, sorry I can't 'elp

Thank you for trying. Its no different though. The home page loads as normal then once I log in, it goes back to mobile format. Mick sorted it last time but I have no idea what he did

When your page loads, which theme are you using?

Down in the bottom left corner of the page, where it says "Change Theme", click on that and tell us what it says. If it's IP.Board mobile, try changing it to something else and see what happens.

<Edit> Forget that. I just realised that is what you've been trying to do!

Your skin has been changed to our default skin 'OldSchool'

'User agent' may recognise your phone and change it back, but on the Laptop as said you should see an option at the bottom to change your skin back again if not picked up.

Let me know...

I have just refreshed the page to find it as the desktop version! Wahey! The change theme button doesn't work for me when it loads as a mobile version. Thank you for sorting it for me Mick, really appreciate it :)