a charlesworth #17

OMG, We have just returned home from our Granddaughters 13th birthday tea party, we ended up having Tikka Masala. AWESOME! lots of Chocolate Cake to keep me quiet INNIT!. Just need plenty of cups of tea now.

A bit off topic but here is the name of a game, well worth getting as a Christmas present. It is called..WHO..WHAT..WHERE, a JR University Game from The Works, great laugh for all ages,not complicated, not many rules. Abit like pictionary but dafter, and you don't have to move out of your chair to play, we played for an hour, I wouldn't call myself a spoilsport but if i don't win i get mardy. INNIT :P :rolleyes: :)

That game sounds well cooly ticks all da boxes innit daft tick not move from chair tick and cami you are a spoil sport i bet your grandaghter tells you off but we did say she saw you as young but a boomshacker having a stropp is a bit to young are you getting my driftig behave innit.

• Upvote 1

Here is some good news.Yesterday in the Daily Mail ( friday 13th) it was announced that BlockBusters are closing down on Monday 16th of december and all stock is to be sold off on sunday 15th by reductions of up to 90%. Happy hunting folks.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Carni, really pleased to hear that you've returned home all in one piece! Unbelievable that you can be sent out so quickly nowadays, in our nostalgic 1960`s it would be expected to be in for weeks after such ops then into convalescence for another couple of weeks.

Take it easy and no towpath trips for a while.

• Upvote 1