Any horse riders out there?

A bit of an odd request here.

Someone I know has a bit of a problem with her horses. Her daughter left for uni yesterday and now, on top of caring for dogs and a job that involves shift work, she has two horses to look after (one hers, the other her daughter's). The problem is that she's struggling for time and is already at the end of her tether with the responsibilty of it all. Ideally she doesn't want to loan her daughter's horse out but doesn't have time to care for and ride out two horses. I'm casting the net out hoping to find someone who can already ride but doesn't have access to a horse to help with riding out. I can help with some time but can't commit regularly enough. It doesn't help that the horses are stabled in Cotgrave.

Anyone know anyone who wants to ride/ help muck out/ groom and can make it to or lives in Cotgrave?

Why not stable it with a riding school, and let them use it when it is not wanted, my wife has a horse, and does that, and all she pays is the stabling, she can ride it when ever she wants, and the riding school will only let experienced riders use it.

We are in France but maybe, it is also possible to do that in England.

Or advertise the horse as a "share". It stays at the same stables and they will share the costs and work in return for riding whenever they want. That way you keep control but have someone to keep the horse going.

I must admit we let my daughters horse go when she went to uni, it was in livery and I could not look after it as well as if it had been on our own yard. It was kinder to the horse in the long run.

Advertising in ad mag or on one of the horse related sites online is best. You can vet the people, and even ask for references.