!rulez! Well this must be a first, mick, cali cal, radfordred and one guest. no GoogleBot.. :ph34r:

So you pay attention to who's on too, huh? How come every time I direct a post at someone I see is on, they are gone by the time I finish posting?? :tease:

I'm just a slow typist I guess :(

:Kiss: did you see that cali? how mick complicated things, did you like me not understand what the hell he was talking about, "uh these egg heads always showing of with their fancy dirty talk..... :tease:

I was going to respond to that, but I didn't want to sound stupid not knowing what the heck he was talking about! :Fool:

OK, I'll admit it, I'm a computer IDIOT. I'm lucky I can even figure out how to post anything!! :rolleyes:

I do know EBAy!!!! smile2

We've bought loads of stuff on Ebay including a hot rod, curtains, dvd's, Dyson vacuum cleaner... thumbsup

If I remember right, Googlebot isn't a Who, it's a What. Mick can explain best, he's our mighty leader that knows all!!!

rob237 Posted on Apr 7 2006, 08:53 PM

Who is GoogleBot?

Cheers

Robt P

!rulez! I will let mick explain that one to you he's got diplomas on the subject of internet spying and a certificate for cheese making first class............

Cali you beat me to it.....

lips0 Just noticed cali we are all alone now, just you and me and the tintanet. lips0

Oh BIP, we've lost our private moment... no1

:Kiss: It's back only us and GoogleBot.....my he's bloody nosy......lets hope he reads this and takes the hint............. :victory:

Yes, we've scared away all the others! Now... where were we? lips0

:Kiss: Are you setting comfortly then i will begin..........................dam my failing memory i've forgotten where we were...........HELP.....

Oh dear, this could be a long night!!! (or day for me, it's still daytime here!) :Kiss:

:Vampire: Well it's alright for some it's gone midnight here and i'm losing out on me beauty sleep....of that i need loads....

I draw a line at two oclock that's my limit i've got a busy day tomorrow.

now let me think what was it i've got to do ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. :tease:

Well you may plan on staying up, but I have to leave to go get my son. Hold that thought!! hellothere

:Kiss: I did my best cali. i managed 1-45am then you went so i called loser it a morning too..................

GoogleBot trawls the web and indexes web pages for www.google.com

He/she/it is often here reading.

So watch wat yer say!

post-25-1144493596_thumb.jpg