girlvboy Here's a topic i don't think anyone has touched on yet Free Papers.

are they a good thing or are they just another form of junk to be thrown straight into your recycle bin.

I for one think they are a useful way of finding a plumber, gas fitter[corgi registered of course] painter and decorater, gardener for those who like me don't like to spend all day digging bloody clay soil, a lawyer for those who are thinking of getting a devorsed,

getting your will made out because you never know when the grim reaper will pay you a visit and you don't want your life saving going to your ex missus do you? and the number to your local garage to price their cheepest MOT, last and not least, to browse through the adds for Man seeking Woman, Woman seeking Man, Men seeking Men and the best of all Women seeking Women.

so what do you reakon are they useful or do you just chuck um..

;) nearly forgot i had three pushed into my letter box today, all the same mind you, my box is affixed to the wall for the simple reason if they are posted through my door slit the dog eats them, he's not fussy on the topper but the recorder he loves, funny that, must have something to do with the smell from the delivery person hands..............just a thought mind.......

Free newspapers are great for lining the bottom of the garbage bin,the cat litter tray & cleaning the windows with a bit of meths don't you think??

Seriously ,we have a few free newspapers & mostly they are full of adverts for services eg; florists /Real Estate Agents & such like & also for the local shires to show what they are up to. Good job they are free, we wouldn't want to fork out good money for them :tease:

They just throw ours onto our driveway. It goes from there straight to the recycle bin unless something on the cover catches my attention.

What About the Frys' Electronics AD?

I sit under the letterbox waiting certain days of the week

One thing that did not reach the UK yet. "Mail in Rebates" !

thumbsdown Whatever are you on about mick?

Sometimes i find it hard to know where you are coming from, you are starting to talk like the Chavs on here. Me thinks it 's all those long distance cheap air flights you are taking this year it seems to me your never at home when i call anymore have i upset ya? BiP..X

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:Kiss: Hello again Cali alone again but not quite.

:Kiss: your statement intreeged me, dam this crap spell check thing it's about time it was sorted, INTRIGUED. so Cali what on earth would attract you to read what's inside your local rag? would it be a nice virile young beach bum or a football play showing off more than where he keeps his marihuana stash.

the prospects of your answer has got me on tender hooks.

PS. did you get my last post card, if not PM me..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:Kiss: Hello Caz and how are you meduck, I hear through the grape vine that you have been a little somewhat jelious of late, so i'm back and now you have my full attention, so what's up? meduck.

It's ok Bip, I'll straighten you out. Fry's Electronics is a store that sells guess what? They are well known in Cali, and usually have pretty good deals. Mail in rebates are kind of like coupons, except after you purchase the item, you mail in a rebate form and the company who made the item sends you money back instead of giving you a discount at the store.

And what kind of things on the free paper could catch my attention? You were right with your suggestion, but recently it was news of some idiot in a Cessna plane was doing tricks and lost control crashing into a house in my neighborhood. The house they landed on had a 19 year old boy in it who was killed instantly. The fire spread to the house next door where a 12 year old boy (who happened to be on my sons baseball team) was home alone. He got out all right, but their house was also burned beyond repair. Very sad. Otherwise, not much happens around here that's news-worthy. !sleeping!

:Kiss: That's really sad Cali any loss of life upsets me just lately. :Kiss:

this morning we had a crash on the M6 motorway not to far away i beleive there where a number of people killed, which has also saddens me..