Ask your Dad what exactly it is that he considers "decent stuff" and we'll do our best. Otherwise, he could start a new topic containing "decent stuff" and we'll all join in! ;)

He sez he's interested in pigeon racing, and whippet breeding. he sez can you hurry up as he's losing patience.

Sorry, I don't know anything about pigeons, other that the flying rats that bother you if you're eating in the park. And I didn't even know what a Whippet was until I saw Mick's attachment picture. Is pigeon racing done in Nottingham? How do pigeons race? I can't figure out how anyone could keep them from flying off.:Fool:

And what is it he would like to know about whippet breading? Well let's see...first you get a girl whippet and you dress her up in some heels and a short skirt... :Shock:

So he doesn't like our mindless chatter?

Evening Wal

I agree this site is fast turning in to a dating/pick up forum,not what Mick wants i'm sure? so I will rack my brains & see if I can think of something interesting to post,you will have to give me a while .....it is Sunday after all :rolleyes:

re the pigeon racing, although he tries, he hasn't beaten one yet.

he often lets one go in Lincoln, but by the time he's caught a bus back home it's always fast asleep in the coop.

I've told him he needs to get a bike, but he insists on using public transport because of the free bus pass. I give up.

post-25-1153268233_thumb.png

my god you people want shooting loser

It's not just us Robin, you're still here too!!! :Kiss: