Doesn't anybody care any more.

girlvboy Thanks a bunch friends romans countrymen, the next person who has a birthday on here isn't going to get a card off me.

That's it no more mister nice guy you have pushed me to my limits and crossed the line were no man has dared to tread.

you can forget the collection box that comes around ever week for some tom dick or harry who as fell on hard times.

the only charity i will be giving to this year is the RSPCA. all the others can FCUK off..

;) You know i feel better for that outburst i must make a mental note of that, or am i already mental?. ;)

Aaaw poor doggy hope you remembered to give him a card Den,how old is he? did you give him a pressie?

Bip, love and kisses to your canine friend, but it's been my experience that dogs don't really appreciate online greetings. Give him a scratch behind the ears for me and a doggie biscuit from my pooch Koda!! :Kiss:

Being a dog friendly person, BIP, did you not know that all dogs are a year older on Boxing day? They are like the Queen, have two birthdays in a year. I think it was due t the fact that not many people remember when the dogs birthday is and so the Kennel Club attributed all dogs as one year older on 26th December.

A lips0

NB Congratulations to him anyway.