I'm just looking for a bit of help finding out what year my house was built, for my own interest really.

I live in the terrace backing on to Radford Rec, I'm told the house on the end used to be the doctors house. I cannot find a date on the terrace anywhere (unless I have badly overlooked it), and all the maps I've looked at for Radford and Lenton cut off before they get to this stretch of the road.

Can anyone help me before I head to the Archives at all please?

Could you post the name of the terrace & I will go through my directories and help "IF" I can

My Grand parents lived at 60 Middleton Street from 1929 untill my Grandfather's death in 1975.

I believe that house was built in 1881/2 as was most of the houses in that area.

I agree with Bubblewrap. An old map I Iooked at calls that short stretch Bulwer Road South, and confirms there was a surgery in the house at the end. This is the 1950s and isn't very sharp but you can just see the word "Surgery". But no indication if the terrace had its own name.

bulwer.jpg

• Upvote 1