Newly acquired skills today

It's Yodel day today, 3 separate deliveries in the space of 3 hours. Must be an opportunity there for some logistics man.

Parcel 1

Coffee maker --- Check for water - stick a "pod" of your choice in - press a lever down -push a button - move another lever and voila!

A perfect hot creamy coffee in a nice sized glass mug, not in a vessel the size and weight of a 'guzunder'. You want Latte? I can do latte, you want Cappuccino? I can do Cappuccino.

I'm now a Barista!

Parcel 2

Virgin Super Hub --- Check all parts are present - unplug and discard old router - connect new router (2 cables) - make phone call - press a couple of buttons - make a coffee, wait and voila! Superfast broadband - update passwords on all home devices.

Sorted I'm an IT technician!

• Upvote 2

Dave,..........part 1..........what about a Nesspresso ?

Dave...........part 2..........don't know what you on about.............but i'm glad for you...........lol.

• Upvote 1

Nothing exciting there Fly, just some coffee 'pods'

I am awaiting a 'Spiralizer' though, given free by Mail newspaper. I'm not sure what use it is going to be but it's a gadget so I'm in.

I've also read that it's a good idea to your count fingers before and after the process.

• Upvote 1