Looks a little like Humphrey Bogart to me. :Fool:

Or maybe Fred Gwynn? (Herman Munster)

Why that's Grandpa of course(I don't know his real name)!!! He also played a character wearing the same costume and make-up that he wore in The Munsters, in the movie Gremlins 2, made in the 80's.

Silly me not uncle Fester.

Grandpa of course........good on ya Cali Al lewis was his name,I think he might be dead though

Uncle Fester was played by Jackie Coogan, I was madly in love with his son Chris Coogan which I went to high school with! We were good friends, but unfortunately he wasn't interested in me THAT way. :( I never met his Dad, he had died a few years before I met Chris. Chris died in a motorcycle accident at 22 before there was a helmet law in California, very sad...

Silly me not uncle Fester.

Grandpa of course........good on ya Cali Al lewis was his name,I think he might be dead though

Yep he died fairly recently. I always enjoyed "Car 34, where are you?" in whic he he starred alongside Fred Gwynne and Joe E Ross (Rupert Rizick in Bilko) as hapless patrolmen of the NYPD.