I was in the parade of old fire engines (on the fogrider 'bike) on Sept 11th marking the end of Central fire station. Relatives near the City said they would get a paper so I could add the cutting to my scrap book. A week later, we find they didn't bother. The post only have copies of photo's but  I would like the old fashioned cutting. Anyone still got a Sept 12th paper?

Regards, Terry

Far away in Hull.

I can't help with the actual paper but if you haven't already seen this...........http://www.nottinghampost.com/vintage-fire-engines-help-bid-farewell-to-nottingham-s-central-fire-station/story-29705479-detail/story.html    ...including the video at the top after you've ignored the advert on the front of it.

Thanks Cliff Ton, I managed to find those on-line video's etc, , I'm pretty old fashioned, my scrap book of days at Central fire station would seem more complete if I could glue in a cutting from the paper, bloody relatives !, we asked politely ! I expect most papers have gone in the bin  by now.

We had a great day in the City and at the event,

Regards

Maybe try a Facebook appeal for a paper?

Col