I am currently researching The Manor House in Radcliffe on Trent.  The last owner before it was sold to the county council for an old peoples home was Harry Rigley.  Any idea when he died, I understand he left Radcliffe to live in Guernsey but cannot trace a date of death.  Have checked through all the usual internet sites.  Also anyone have any photographs of the man.  He owned Oakwood Grange colliery and also the Sherwood Rooms.  Any info greatly received.

Welcome to Nottstalgia Rh.     I can't answer your question about Mr Rigley's death, but the name Rigley has appeared here before.

Is he perhaps also connected with Rigley's railway wagon works near Bulwell ?   https://nottstalgia.com/forums/topic/8501-wrigley-or-rigley-wagon-works/

And pre 1890-ish, there was a Rigley's Yard off Long Row in the city centre. It went approximately through what is now Debenhams.

In the 1939 Register there is a Harry Rigley living at Oakwood Lodge , Robinette Lane . Basford U.D.

Born 18th Oct 1900 . Occupation "Colliery managing director"

Also there is a Frances Rigley (wife? ) born 1898 and a Roy Rigley (son?) born 1925 a "colliery weighing time clerk" .

Hope this helps !

Just had another look at this .

Roy Rigley appears to have had at least 3 daughters .

One ,  Becky L (married name) John , in 2002 Electoral Register , was living at Saxelby Pastures Farm .

Not sure what the connection is  but also there at that time were 2 of the people on this page :

http://www.saxelbyholsteins.co.uk/saxelbynews.html

There is a marriage too for a Sally G Rigley to a Rex Harvey (possibly Musters Hotel chap ? ) .

I believe he has posted on here .

Maybe a tactful message to either will help with your info .