So I decided the other day to treat mesen to a new tablet thingy. Ordered one fro Tesco Direct & picked it up yesterday. Could I find how to insert the SIM card ? it just wouldn't fit in so called in at the Tesco phone shop & said to the youth, "how do I fit this SIM card in ?"

"You don't he says, WI-FI only" "How do I make a phone call then I ask",  "You don't he says", Great I thought, the tablet was returned this morning ,full refund.

I said to Mrs C last night that we could have a wander down to Bulwell Riverside in the morning & take a look at the Bulwell Arts Festival display where a couple of my photo's are being displayed. Gets to the Riverside this morning & no Bulwell Arts Festival. Made inquiries & was told no festival today, try next month, the 8th July NOT the 8th June !

I think I'll turn in early tonight, it's one of those days !

• Upvote 5

The time to really worry Catfan, is when you go to the toilet, but you just sit there having forgotten to take down your trousers ! 

• Upvote 1