Hi sis....

its where they go into places and they have mediums etc...and they say is there anybody thereeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....its entertaining....

can you remember yvette feilding from blue peter well she presents it and its sooooooooooooooooooo funny when she hears a noise etc....

You are only saying that Baz,don't be modest me duck !secret!

my missis watches it all the time and all i do is get told off for laughing at it. how come there is`nt any modern ghosts, how come they are all years old. and another thing..if ghosts can walk through walls why don`t they fall through the ceiling? answer that one.

how come there is`nt any modern ghosts, how come they are all years old.

and another thing..if ghosts can walk through walls why don`t they fall through the ceiling? answer that one.

Because they don't weigh anything, they are light as air, they float!!!

Oh, and there are new ones. My ex and I rented a house in Louisiana. The man who owned it had a hard time renting it out because his wife had shot herself and died in the house a couple of years prior. It was the nicest house we could find for the money, so we didn't let it bother us. It wasn't long before we started noticing things. Apparently she was a good housekeeper, because if we left things out, mysteriously in the morning they were put away. I intentionally left an empty soda bottle on the counter before going to bed one night, and in the morning it had been thrown in the trash! My ex swore he didn't do it. Also, I always left the babies door open so I could hear if he started crying, but often I woke in the morning to find the door closed (she was the mother of a baby when she took her life). Again, my ex swore he didn't do it. (He could have been trying to avoid hearing the baby crying!)

No No No, i am the original sceptic, i believe that there is a logical answer to everthing that people find illogical, i`ll have to stop soon because this is one of my favourite subjects to argue/debate on. oh go on then twist my arm. while we are on the subject, what about mediums & fortune tellers, they`re just as bad, making money out of other peoples suffering and filling them full of false hope, there thats me standing down off of my soapbox. by the way, if anybody wants to stay at a haunted place for charity, im game if you are. p.s. fink this is the longest post i`ve done ( IM KNACKED NOW ) you never know, i could get proven wrong. vampire2

You obviously know my sis very well Mr Rob thumbsup

I'm wondering why you don't see psychics winning the lottery?? They should be able to foresee the winning numbers!!