I just downloaded Peter Starstedt's "Frozen Orange Juice" god that's a great song. Does anyone know what happened to him? I would also be interested to know the titles of his other songs, I can't for the life of me remember them :sorry:

Another song I downloaded was wait for it.......... "Skiing in the snow " by a band called Wigan's Ovation or something similar, ahh the days of the Northern Soul,anyone remember that era?? Smiffy you must?? boombox2

I just downloaded Peter Starstedt's "Frozen Orange Juice" god that's a great song. Does anyone know what happened to him? I would also be interested to know the titles of his other songs, I can't for the life of me remember them  :sorry:

Another song I downloaded was wait for it.......... "Skiing in the snow " by a band called Wigan's Ovation or something similar, ahh the days of the Northern Soul,anyone remember that era?? Smiffy you must??    boombox2

You mean Wigans Chosen few. Northern Soul classic!

Peter also didd "Where do you go to my Lovely"

(Santa Fe') 1969?

Now you're talking my language Mick,loved him. I must have danced to those at Santa Fe myself?