Great first half, then when they came back on they were useless, so slow I was falling asleep. If they play the next match like that, they will lose and be on their way home. Beckham wants a stick of dynamite up his jacksie, he's useless! ;)

I was going to say summut but trying to think of what to say turned out to be hard work so at the end of the day i have nothing to say, apart from come on ENGLAND!

I was going to say summut but trying to think of what to say turned out to be hard work so at the end of the day i have nothing to say, apart from come on ENGLAND!

They don't stand a chance Den!!

I watched France yesterday, my God, how they played!!! How on earth they could keep that pace up for 45 minutes?? No wonder they were worn out near the 65 minute mark!

Now if England played like that, I'd say the had a chance, funny so many French player play for UK clubs too.

Time England looked for a new coach and manager who could get the best from the team.

;) Yep i agree ayup....lets just see how they play on sunday and if there's no change then i would say we are through.....till sunday then!!