Name the Artist to whom this Plaque is

Name the Artist to whom this Plaque is dedicated and where can it be found?

One for mick I presume...... :Friends:

post-29-1155315160_thumb.jpg

post-29-1155315160.jpg

Spot on mr rob t Edwin Starr & Beeston is correct but where is it being displayed...

I have been to this venue many times and never noticed it before....

Before it is mentioned, NO it's not in a pub!

:Vampire: I shall give a little clue but I doubt it will help anybody unless you have been there to give blood as I do three times a year...............so there it is..... vampire2

!rulez! Just done a quick search on Google and apprantly Edwin Starr was born in Chilwell [sorry lived] not as I had thought Beeston.......

Sorry tuts but again you are on the wrong planet, you are lights years away...........silly girl....

Made a mistake once again I did in saying Edwin Starr was born in Chilwell silly me, he was born in the USA stupid! he lived for a while in Chilwell...

Anyroadup lets have some more quesses...........

I better put a few thing right while I'm about it because if I don't I shall only get it in the neck from Mick when he gets back from his free board and lodgings holiday, Mick was right when he said Charles Hatcher to be precise he was born Charles Edwin Hatcher Nashville 1942 Tenessee......sounds better than Leeds........

10_70.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I'm BUMPING this topic for mick, maybe you missed it mate or completely forgot it was still running.

you gave me the right answer in Edwin Starr alias Charley Hatcher but where can this plague be seen, maybe a little hard me thinks so I shall give another little clue, the place where this plague can be seen to this day once was a school in Beeston but now is being used for something else.........

post-29-1155315160.jpg