I'm off on me hols

Just thought I'd let anyone know who's interested, I'll be disappearing for a while. Didn't want anyone to think I was being mardy! I leave on the afternoon of the 15th, back Oct 4th, so all will be quiet from this neck of the woods.

We shall miss you Katyjay, if you can find the time also a pen or pencil will do write us a card you don't have to post it afterall it's the thought that counts..byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...have a nice one meduk........ vampire2

Just thought I'd let anyone know who's interested, I'll be disappearing for a while. Didn't want anyone to think I was being mardy! I leave on the afternoon of the 15th, back Oct 4th, so all will be quiet from this neck of the woods.

Where ya goin Katy?

We're flying from Phoenix to London to Malaga. A week in southern Spain, then moving to the Algarve and a week in a villa. Then 3 nights in London on the way back. There's 6 couples going, the men will be golfing most of the time. We do these trips every 2 years, this is the 7th.