:Vampire: When you least expect it summut always happens and it did last night at the meet up. My Bl00dy expensive top of the range at the time I bought it digital camera played up for what ever reason.....tested it this morning and it's working fine... japanese crap..........I managed to take four pics before I got pissed and here's one of them. I must say at this juncture it's the best of a bad bunch and no Caz isn't drunk I was shaking with fear at the time.....she said she was drinking Vodka and Tonic but me thinks she was detoxing from the night before........you know what these Aussies are like...all or nothing...

Just a thought Caz is on the left of the picture.............. !cheers!

meetup015.jpg

Thanks from us too. Really enjoyed meeting all the Notts folk,you are all as nice as you seem on this site.

That pic is a shocker Den, and the other girl is my middle sis, Meadows lass.

I have a few more but don't know whether I will be able to post them as I have a slow internet connection,I will try later. Another meet up would be good I wil see how we go in the next couple of weeks or so. I really was drinking V & T but I can handle my alcahol very well I have a had a lot of practice !!! Thanks very much for the early crimbo pressie Den,I will take it to Derbyshire next week & enjoy it with my family.

B)

:Kiss: If you thought that one was bad you owt to see the other three!!! as I said before my excuse for the camera shake was because your sisters and Chrissie aswell as Misterious were begining to scare me...........Even though I sound on here very out going the truth is I'm a home boy at heart, if it wasn't for Diezel and his constant whinning I wouldn't venture out much.......and if you beleive that...I have tablets for those thoughts.........

We have got to have another meet up Caz because I never got around to buying you a Vodka [bottle], will do on the next meet also this time I won't forget your partner, I have got him something special.....

I'm on dial up Caz so you shouldn't have any probs posting pics, I don't....I let Photobucket hoste them..... :Friends::Kiss: