An open invite...

:Vampire: Shall be in the Poachers tonight folks.....at about nine, if you come I'll buy you your first drink providing it's Harvest Pale.........Cheers.......BiP..............X :victory:

Mansfield road as if you didn't know Robin, Yeah right.... :Friends:

I'll be in there roughly about nine after a short walk from where me 36 bus drops me off.................................. :Fool:

Too late Den

Me and the missus ( on the Guinness again) were in there from 2.45 till about 5. Think I supped all the Harvest Pale that they had.

Anyroadup, just leave some coin behind the bar and I'll have that pint later in the week. I'm workin' at Nottm Trent most of the week and I might pop in on me way home :tease:thumbsup

I almost had an heart attack Frank, I was downing me third pint of the night when my mate came back from the little boys room and said Harvest pale has gone off, What I said! gone off mate, Bl00dy hell! I said..but don't worry they are putting another barrel on it will be only five minutes, Phewwwwwwww.

That's what you call a close one.

I know the pub up from the Poacher sells Harvest pale but for the life of me I cannot remember the pubs name..

I finished the night well and truely intoxicated.

I had to walk down Mansfield road with me head held high just in case I spilt any.... :yahoo:

Would that be the FADE (hard to find cafe)?

Popped in there for a swift half of Erdinger wheat beer cos' it was 15mins till me bus and it was blowin' a gale up Mansfield Road unionflag

http://www.citikey.com/business/10076876?c...nt=62&total=128

No mate. it's more or less at the top of Mansfield road..I'll remember just give me time it's me age you know....and poor education.. :Friends:

That's it , thanks red. B)

There is the odd time when the Poacher runs out of my favourite beer, need I mention it? No! when we will pop in there to sample their Harvest pale..

I beleive in the Forest Tavern there is a back room, rather large in fact, big enough to hold gigs...........