The Orangelights

Did anyone watch ITV last night? The Orangelights were on & I didnt see it..........boohoo. I have a good excuse though living over here smile2

I think an actress out of Footballers wives was on too?

They are also on MTV this morning UK time AND their debut single is being played on Radio 2.

Just to let you know that at least 2 of the band members hail from Nottingham,so there's the connection just in case you were wondering B)

The Orangelights upcoming gig in Nottingham @ Junktion 7 on June 8th @ 8.00 PM.

post-25-1176972300_thumb.jpg

Forgot to mention just in case you didn't know the lead singer of the above is my son.......................... B)

Just found an interview with The Orangelights on www.bbc.co.uk, it's a Nottingham site,good to see the locals are supporting the lads ;)

• 1 month later...

Thanks for that Nick,I will add it to the rest of my memorobilia B)

Have done an in depth search Nick & can't find the above article on Evening Post site what day was it published?

It was in Fridays post 1st June in the entertainment guide pull out if you want it pm me your address ill send it you .

Thanks Nick I found it. Will be interested to hear or see a review of Fridays gig in Nottm,by all accounts it went well,but what the papers say we shall have to wait & see.