Is anyone here under the delusion that renewable energy thats cheap and even free is unatainable??

I was sent a paper from someone I know, I can list the URL, and it appears over 4000 patents are locked up and under security orders in the US Patent Office!

Carby's that can allow a car to get over 75mpg! Shows the powers of the oil companies!

Check this site out!

Free Energy Paper.

Ayup John,

If this information was freely available look how much the graspers in power would lose in lost taxes, probably tax fresh air because it will be cleaner, we would all be fitted with a meter that counts breaths per minute and be charged accordingly. Obviously any physical tasks would cost more, ie: jogging, working hard, sex etc. I think I'll see about hibernating, you never know I might get a tax rebate.

On a serious note though, the technology is available now for cheap renewable energy but everthing is taxed to the hilt and the country could'nt afford to survive if it was made available at this moment in time

Rog

The oil companies have got the power and the money to the point of corruption.

Nobody would have to worry about oil in other countries if cheap power was made available to all.

It would benefit all except the oil companies and maybe even help end a few wars,

who knows? ;)

If the economic climate is better in the future, maybe they will release it?

Myself, I doubt it, because so much money and power is at stake.

Sad really. :(

I was reading an article linked from another one about an oilfield in Alaska that was "capped" by the oil companies in collussion with the government. It is so big that at present US levels of usage, would last over 100 years, and that is just US usage!! Thats a lot of oil!