Hi there Anne & Katyjay lips0

Just finished baking ,so off out now to take my dog for a walk in the lovely park near me ,then to have a Cafe' Latte' with my man who is working on a Sunday! bless him.

Have a good day/night look forward to reading your posts when I get back in 2 hours or so

Ciao !hand!

ayup Caz. hope you had a good walk and a latte. Envious of your park nearby. What did you bake? I made some absolutely delish cookies for this weekend, I can't take credit for the recipe, I nabbed it from a friend. I don't do much baking anymore, this high altitude creates havoc with most things. I used to bake every Friday when we lived in the UK, nuff stuff to last us all week. We are getting tons of rain at last, we were so parched.

Hi Katy

Had a lovely walk in my home town cold & bracing it was,Duncan my dog loved it too.

I baked Banana cake & an upside down Polenta & Mango pudding it was delish & for tea I mad a Beef & Guinness pie bloody gorgeous it was with enough leftovers for today smile2

How come you do't have any parks where you are Katy?

I made a Beefsteak & Guinness pie bloody gorgeous he is with enough leftovers for today smile2

Sounds like me on the morning after the night before

(Sorry about the alterations I couldn't resist)

Your meat pie sounds wonderful Caz.

We don't have any parks as such, here, it's a really small town and the only park we do have is for kids with swings etc. Phoenix has wonderful parks and also a lot of dog parks now. We are surrounded by, I do believe, the largest stand of Ponderosa pines anywhere, so we can always go in the forest for walkies.

Canon042.jpg

I took the above picture ten days ago while on one of those days I was sober and not on medication. It’s a picture of the Trent in flood just outside of the Sawley marina. The church spire in the background is the church where my son was married and not five hundred yards from where I inhabit these days. So don’t talk 2 me about open spaces because here in the free state of Sawley we have our fear share of water and the green stuff.

The open barge in the foreground I have my eye on. I’m thinking of buying it and then beaching it on the nearest sand bank and turning it at great expense into the only floating fun pub in Sawley that sells Microbrewery beers, needless 2 say it will be the only floating pub in Sawley that is unless the flood defences burst and then it will become the second fun pub in Sawley but the first with a steel keel.

Bip,