Er Anne Sorry to be pedantic but CSI is American and Neighbours is Australian LOL

;)

Have you notice 2 in these American CSI programs that everyone carries a tiny torch whether or not it’s night or day, wouldn’t it be greener 2 the planet if they turned on a light?

Bip.

Errr...I know that...do yu fink I'm fick ur summat?

Pendantic are we BF LOL.. I do know CSI Miami is American and I know Neighbours is Australian..un Home and Away is Australian un Emmerdale is English...

Then I had to come back here where we are about a year behind.

Very confusing !!

Are you sure it's a torch they're carrying..I'll have to check.

Do you like the CSI shows?

That happened just after we arrived in UK last year Anne. We are up to Sunitta having her babies,won't tell you anymore so as not to spoil the surprise....!!

They all got killed when the tram comes off the line and ploughs straight through the street into the Rovers ricocheting off and demolishes the houses /factory/garage/shop on the other side coming to rest some where near the red rec on Rosamund street

;)

Are you sure it's a torch they're carrying..I'll have to check.

Do you like the CSI shows?

What else is long and made of plastic that takes 2 batteries?

Bip. :crazy:

I’m confussed…. is she alive or dead? Makes me wander if this is all a dream and 1 day I shall wake up 2 find that JR was actually alive and wasn’t shot by? And sue Ellen is a bloke in drag who is now living in Australia with the hairiest arms you have ever seen..

Bip.

Don't forget the Swarfega

LOL

;)

Wow, there is a name I haven't heard in a long time! Can you still buy it - is it still green goopy stuff that smells like..., ummmm errrr "Swarfega"!

Just "googled" it - and yep, looks like you can still buy it - but now in lots of different flavors!

Don't forget the Swarfega

LOL

;)

Wow, there is a name I haven't heard in a long time! Can you still buy it - is it still green goopy stuff that smells like..., ummmm errrr "Swarfega"!

Just "googled" it - and yep, looks like you can still buy it - but now in lots of different flavors!

You can even get it ready mixed with saw dust that really gets the grime out

;)

Incedently I got in doo doo at work once because the boss saw me scooping some into a small container to carry with me. Even when I explained that when they knocked off at 5.30 pm some of us were still out on the road till 8/9/10 at night and when I got back the work shops were locked and so I had no where to scrub up he just stood there and well you should provide your own,

To which I replied " I am look " and proceded to put said container in my pocket and walk off to much huffing and puffing from the miserable old get.

Every body else was pi**ing themselves

During my college work into Health and Safety I have discovered that he has to legally provide acess to washing facilities at the end of the working day nomatter what time they finish.