kathandkim_final.jpg

Kath and Kim

TONIGHT, 10.00pm on BBC TWO

Kim counts her chicken feet before they hatch as a family crisis takes Brett and Epponnee to the Gold Coast. Guest starring Geoffrey Rush.

Own up to it Caz are you responsible for this.

If your hot milk and chocolate digestives can stand being up until this is shown watch it, it’s a laugh and as I imagine typical Australians are like…

Bip.

Din,look at moi look at moi!! LOL

Love Kath & Kim & Kel is a classic!! it's been on here for years. Didn't really get into it until a couple of years ago. Yes it's like SOME Australians but not all,they are at the lower end of the food chain if you get my drift.....

If I’m not mistaken I believe this maybe the second series because several months ago I remember seeing some episodes on free view, they were shown late at night so as not to upset the kiddies.

Bip.

One wonders how far she is up the food chain oh beefy one! The last episode shows them trying to sell a very nice 6(yes 6) bedroom house on a pleasant development ,the husband has his own butchers business, and their kitchen is better than mine.

Oh to be rich!

So you are in the 1% that isn't down the food chain then

!rotfl!

Of course goes without saying ;)