Eyes down look in and keep your heart pills handy!!!!!!!!

KatyJcalender.jpg

KatyJcalender001.jpg

KatyJcalender013.jpg

KatyJcalender005.jpg

KatyJcalender008.jpg

KatyJcalender010.jpg

KatyJcalender012.jpg

KatyJcalender011.jpg

KatyJcalender009.jpg

Good on yer gel (All for a good cause)

Very Very nice, heart held up, now where can i get one of those Calendars so I can give it a real test.

Bip.

I have an original I am open to offers in the region of £1000

Sorry beefsteak but £1000 buys a lot of pints mate, I reckon I will just print off the Months that does it for me….

Bip.

• 3 weeks later...

Glad you got the calendar OK, Beefy, and thanks for putting it onthe website. Left to me, it would never have got on, I haven't got a clue.

The ladies are all aged between 44 and 65, so we're no spring chickens! I think I may have said I was interviewed for NBC just before I left for the UK, well CNN picked up the story too, and so did a station in Mexico, so plenty of coverage [no pun intended]

Got back in the house this morning, had a lovely 3 weeks over the pond. Spent time in Nottm, Lancing, Falmouth and London. In Nottm we had a Robin Hood day with 11 yr old grandson. Did Sherwood Forest, Edwinstowe and the Castle for the R.H. TV show costume exhibition. Also went down Mortimer's Hole for the first time in my life!

Last 3 nights in London, had a day in the British Museum and a day in the Imperial War Museum, walking our feet off. Very interesting. The weather wasn't too bad all 3 weeks, to say it was winter, quite mild most of the time.

All I have to do now is get rid of the silly jet lag, it's a killer coming this way, we never get it in the UK.

No probs Katy I just wish my scanner was larger so that I could have put the whole of each page on so that all members could have downloaded a 2008 calender each

Thanks for trusting me!!

Ian