I'm sitting on the veranda sipping on a mint julep and basking in 3 degrees

My heart goes out to the gnome under the toadstool.

Nowp, no snow this side of the penines....but I beleive it did in the early hour while I was tucked up in bed with me teddy.

Bip.

We keep getting the odd few flakes and as I look across towards the foothills of the Pennines I can see that they are white on top

BIP !

its a bird bath and a cornish pixie if you dont mind lol !

Those garden lights will never work if you don't remove the snow from the top of them.

Cornish pixie! what on earth is a cornish Pixie doing in a garden in Netherfield?

Is he a Aldi special? are you Cornish then?

I was in Nethfield several days ago at the retail park, the only Argo's in Nottingham to have the curtain rail I was wanting. As I passed the Oil storeage place on the bye-pass I noticed some of the storage tanks had gone, are they planning to build houses on that site now? if so are thair any plans to build Bungalows......

Bip.

No good to you Den you Can't get H.P. in Carlton or Netherfield (I asked on my last sojourne over)

Could tell that from the snow Smithy lass

Oh for a bit of that snow!

We(in Adelaide) have just had 13(yes 13) consectutive days of temperatures over 100degrees F.

This is an all time record for March(autumn).

Did notice you got a few flakes here in December though Stan, I bet that was unusual for your body clock

Did notice you got a few flakes here in December though Stan, I bet that was unusual for your body clock

So it did! I will have to find out whether it has ever snowed in South Australia,though.

YouTube - Christmas [2007] 1st Snow [20 December 2007]

Christmas [2007] 1st Snow [20 December 2007] ... *sigh* I ...

Watch video - 2 min 3 sec -

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnywbKoWYcM&watch_response

Here you are.

Indigenous Students from Oodnadatta Head for the Snow

Broadcast: 15/08/2003

Reporter: Tania Nugent

Print Email

IAN HENSCHKE: Last Sunday we had one of the coldest days in SA for decades.

The ABC was flooded with callers telling us about scattered snowfalls across the State.

In the driest State, even a dusting of snow is something we rarely see, so a group of 40 children from Oodnadatta area school on the edge of the Simpson Desert decided they'd do something about that

who lives in Netherfeild ?

Not me love !

OK...I got mixed up thair with what Chrissy said....ever since I went on these bl00dy orange pills I've had trouble with joined up reading.....

Bip.

Hi bip. Sorry only just saw your message about the petrol tanks near colwick. From what i have heard they are supposed to be building either houses or flats there, or both! Why were you asking about bungalows? Are looking for one? We have been looking to move for the last 4 years since we bought our house! Its just making that move to say yes we are doing it. Seen a really nice bungalow on emerys road in gedling near where speedo used to be. Its only 5 minutes walk from us. We might make our minds up one day!

Hi bip. Sorry only just saw your message about the petrol tanks near colwick. From what i have heard they are supposed to be building either houses or flats there, or both! Why were you asking about bungalows? Are looking for one? We have been looking to move for the last 4 years since we bought our house! Its just making that move to say yes we are doing it. Seen a really nice bungalow on emerys road in gedling near where speedo used to be. Its only 5 minutes walk from us. We might make our minds up one day!

If you can hang on meduk for two years this bungalow I'm in maybe up for sale then.

Many many years ago the wife and I decided we wanted to move, so we put our house up for sale. We both agreed that we wanted a Bungalow so we started looking at Bungalows within a five-mile radius of where we lived. It wasn't long before we realised that what each of us wanted in a Bungalow was completely different. The wife wanted something new looking and I wanted something with a little more character rather than what you were getting with new builds.

Our house was soon taken off the market both of us didn’t want to compromise so we stayed where we were.

PS. No snow 2 day.

Bip.

Bip.

Seen a really nice bungalow on emerys road in gedling near where speedo used to be. Its only 5 minutes walk from us. We might make our minds up one day!

Speedo gone an all? The world is dying