There used to be 5 teams in the football league with an X in their name,Oxford, Exeter, Halifax, Wrexam and Crewe Alexandria.

Is it me or does that letter X seem to be the X (kiss) of death. After Saturday all will have gone out of the football league with the exeption of "The Alex" and even they are struggling to keep their heads above water

X

Ian,

Tell me the only British club with a 'J' in it's name...

Cheers

Robt P.

St Johnstone?

Anyone else noticed that the bottom three in the premiership that could be relegated all play in Black & White, well two others with the sheep already gone...

St Johnstone?

Anyone else noticed that the bottom three in the premiership that could be relegated all play in Black & White, well two others with the sheep already gone...

Yep !bravo!

They play their home games in Perth

They play their home games in Perth

Yep...without Mr Oogle, where do Raith Rovers play their home games and the Doonhammers play theirs?

Cheers

Robt P.

Name the biggest city in England to have never had their football team play in the top flight of English football.

Lincoln?

Yep...without Mr Oogle, where do Raith Rovers play their home games and the Doonhammers play theirs?

Cheers

Robt P.

The Doonhamers are Queen of the South and play in Dumfies I believe. Last weekend they qualified for the Scottish FA Cup final.