I knew Richard Beckinsales sister and I used to deliver his dads Readers Digest, I tuned in just after his bit had started and at the end I'm sure the map said Beeston, I know for a fact he came from Carlton ,or at least his family did

I knew Richard Beckinsales sister and I used to deliver his dads Readers Digest, I tuned in just after his bit had started and at the end I'm sure the map said Beeston, I know for a fact he came from Carlton ,or at least his family did

Hi Beefy,

Yes it did say Beeston. They filmed his sister at a house in Woodland Grove, Chilwell and I do know he went to Alderman White but that wasn't mentioned.

SR

His wife was in a school somewhere in the programme. His nephew wen to St Pauls C of E (In Carlton) with my kid brother and his sister used to drink in the Inn for a Penny (Carlton too) Maybe they moved later.

Hi Beefy,

Yes it did say Beeston. They filmed his sister at a house in Woodland Grove, Chilwell and I do know he went to Alderman White but that wasn't mentioned.

SR

My sister met him at a student actors "conference" in Chichester and kept in touch with him for a while - yes, he was from Beeston.