Tony March says Hello

Hi Everyone¡¡

Few days ago someone told me about this forum and I founded very interesting, because as I have been out of touch with people from Nottingham. It was like going throw memory lane seeing some names that I have known from many years.

My name is Tony March (The Original). I would like to hear from people that went to the Hippo. I have been in touch with Margaret, Wendy, Alan... It is impossible to remember all the people that come to may mind but I will very please to hear from anybody that knew me or knew people they met at the Hippo. I live in Spain near Marbella and from here I send you all greatins and my best regards.

Be happy.

Hi Everyone¡¡

Few days ago someone told me about this forum and I founded very interesting, because as I have been out of touch with people from Nottingham. It was like going throw memory lane seeing some names that I have known from many years.

My name is Tony March (The Original). I would like to hear from people that went to the Hippo. I have been in touch with Margaret, Wendy, Alan... It is impossible to remember all the people that come to may mind but I will very please to hear from anybody that knew me or knew people they met at the Hippo. I live in Spain near Marbella and from here I send you all greatins and my best regards.

Be happy.

Is that Wendy with the red hair, or the dark?

Spoke to Ron Attenborough last night - I'm happty to say he's in fine fettle and on top of the world! He tells me that Cog Elliott is alive, well and as dangerous as ever - Come on Cog - sign up and say hello! And, of course, Stu (Morris) and Jan can be contacted on the chatroom for the radio Stoke Soul Show on friday nights! Come on guys - you could put in an appearance here too.

Finally - where is Dave Williams? Ron tells me he's getting on a bit now, but can still mix it with the best of them - Hi Dave, come and say hello!

Hang on - you're not Tony, manager Tony, are you? Now that would be something!

I remember Tony's full name......does anyone else?

I remember Tony's full name......does anyone else?

Nope - but I sent him a message and he doesn't remember me either, so it works out about even.

Still, we now have a manager - 2 Djs - a glass collector (me) and a barmaid - Hippo girl! Soon we really will have enough to open up the club again!

Hope you had a good birthday Pat - lot's of sunshine, beer and sex but not necessarily in that order!

Nope - but I sent him a message and he doesn't remember me either, so it works out about even.

Still, we now have a manager - 2 Djs - a glass collector (me) and a barmaid - Hippo girl! Soon we really will have enough to open up the club again!

Hope you had a good birthday Pat - lot's of sunshine, beer and sex but not necessarily in that order!

Lol CHarlie.....great day thnx. Substitute wine fer beer & ya ALMOST got it right......WTF is sex?????? Someone PLEASE start a forum for me........lmao

Tony better remember me damnit.......He came to my wedding (got pics somewhere)...Got married in the afternoon & went to work at the Hippo at night. How's that for dedication??.......

Lol CHarlie.....great day thnx. Substitute wine fer beer & ya ALMOST got it right......WTF is sex?????? Someone PLEASE start a forum for me........lmao

Tony better remember me damnit.......He came to my wedding (got pics somewhere)...Got married in the afternoon & went to work at the Hippo at night. How's that for dedication??.......

Just posted you a note via yahoo..................

Sex is what I wanted to do to you for years, but you were so scary I kept giving you packets of polos instead - I think you had about two hundred packets in the DJ stand at one point!

Just posted you a note via yahoo..................

Sex is what I wanted to do to you for years, but you were so scary I kept giving you packets of polos instead - I think you had about two hundred packets in the DJ stand at one point!

!rotfl!