Yes .... Who is going to win Gold in the 10 metre platform Sycronised (Pairs) high dive at the Olympics this summer

Anyone buying sweets off the net is nuts...

For example on that site..

Candy necklaces £1.87 for 10......Mine 10 for £1

Sherbet saucers £1.87 for 50.......Mine 55 for £1

Large Parma Violets £2.17 for 5....Mine 4 for £1

And so on...

Paul.

well post us a link then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a one man band...not on the Net.I sell on markets,shows etc.But if anyone wants a reasonable amount locally for a kids party or say Halloween when it comes round. PM me, I do over 500 lines.Kids,Adult, & Sugar free.

Paul.

P1010159.jpg

I'm a one man band...not on the Net.I sell on markets,shows etc.But if anyone wants a reasonable amount locally for a kids party or say Halloween when it comes round. PM me, I do over 500 lines.Kids,Adult, & Sugar free.

Paul.

P1010159.jpg

Do you do 'Harvest Pale' flavoured Bon Bons???

Brandy Snaps ? Beer Nuts? oh come on this stuff writes itself !!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you remember the time when lads at school had to wear short trousers until they were about fourteen and in winter they had to come to school in their wellies and they used to get welllie rash where the tops of the wellies rubbed on their legs and loads of kids used to get boils on their necks

I still have to wear my Leiderhosen for SWMBO's delictation........LOL

Seriously we had to wear shorts to school until we were 10 (What about the mittens on a length of cord up one sleeve and down the other.??)

It's a good job you didn't have to have the wellies joined together with string,, can't imagine where you would run the string

Rog

Can you remember the time when lads at school had to wear short trousers until they were about fourteen and in winter they had to come to school in their wellies and they used to get welllie rash where the tops of the wellies rubbed on their legs and loads of kids used to get boils on their necks

That's not funny - when I went up to the High school, my dad sent me in short trousers with turn-ups! I was one of about half-a-dozen and from day one my life was sh*t. Most of the long trousers were drainpipes - even on the first years and loads of people had chisel toes or winklepickers! Until then I had no idea that fashion existed or - the important thing - that it mattered! cool2

I was the same,parents in those days didn't realize that we wanted to be treated as little adults and couldn't see anything wrong in short trousers.

It's not as if in those days I had any money to buy my own, I was stuck with what Mum gave me...and some of the jumpers she knitted me would have fitted a 20 year old. :glare:

"You'll grow into them." Yeah right.

Paul.

I was the same,parents in those days didn't realize that we wanted to be treated as little adults and couldn't see anything wrong in short trousers.

It's not as if in those days I had any money to buy my own, I was stuck with what Mum gave me...and some of the jumpers she knitted me would have fitted a 20 year old. :glare:

"You'll grow into them." Yeah right.

Paul.

And and - knee length socks - yuck!

And and - knee length socks - yuck!

Always too tight and cut off the circulation in your calf :biggrin: God it was great when you took 'em off and could rub your legs.It was no good pulling them round your ankle 'cause you were always told to pull 'em up.I remember our headmaster allowed drainpipe trousers,but banned winklepickers and fluorescent socks.

Paul.

God don't mention fashion. We never had the money either , so it was 'normal' straight legged trousers for me, and I was always getting ripped into by the "Trendies" at school. (It was Oxford bags in my day, just the opposite to your drainpipes!!) I eventually got a pair of two tones that came from a jumble sale. Then it was how many buttons were on your waistband and how big the'Flare' was, or how far down the leg was the pocket situated?? I could never win!