The Quarry at Chilwell

How many folk can remember the old Quarry at chilwell off the top of field lane...the entrance was off the corner at the bottom of School Lane ( not that us kids would go round to the entrance )....one quirk that all us kids knew about was the old Barton Double Decker that was parked in it with a family living in it.....I remember going to see it as the quarry was filled in...they just buried the bus....so its still there. ( this has to be late 60s early 70s )

If I recall and I read it somewhere that there use to be a brickyard at the bottom of skool lane?

I could tell you a short story about eskdale park and what I saw once while walking the dog on there late one night a few summers ago.....Hippo girl that wasn't you was it lying on the grass bank this side of the allotments?.

Bip.

If I recall and I read it somewhere that there use to be a brickyard at the bottom of skool lane?

I could tell you a short story about eskdale park and what I saw once while walking the dog on there late one night a few summers ago.....Hippo girl that wasn't you was it lying on the grass bank this side of the allotments?.

Bip.

I WISH