ALL MEMBERS, IMPORTANT!

As you are aware the site "crashed" yesterday, nobody could get a message through as to what had happened to anyone.

Now that has changed, we have a" Nottstalgia site status" on another site, PLEASE bookmark this address!! http://www.createforum.com/phpbb/viewforum...p;mforum=expats It will take you directly to the site status and the reason/s why Nottstalgia is down should we go down again. You don't have to join to read the status thread. Can all you Mods join though please as to post you will be required to be a member.

Thanks, John.

Lets keep this fresh!

I signed up and it said I'll have an email to activate my account .

STILL NOT HAD IT

I apologize unreservedly, ( I have another email account and for some inexplicable reason I joined via that account , sorry )

I'm saying nowt Ian. !laughing!

I did attempt to disable some of the registration hurdles some time back, but it appears the host won't allow it. So as soon as I clicked enter, the stupid things reset to the hosts settings. I hate those letter/number things, half of them never work correctly!

I'll "bump" this up for a few days longer to make sure everyone see's it and bookmarks the address.

Been a member fer a couple of years (nearly ....or thereabouts)

Good thinking John.