I'm A Newbie! but really an Oldie :-)

I've sat here reading these amazing posts... I know you all lol .. so it seems."Memories Like The Corners of My Mind"

I went to Glaisdale School in the 50's when it first opened.

I lived in Bilborough from the early 50's (Hornchurch Road!)

I married at St Martins church,1959. All 3 of my children also went to Glaisdale School I have 2 sons and a daughter. My Husband was a Wollaton lad as we said in those days, his bestest mate was Gary Keward... who remembers Gary? :)

I'll leave it there for now, as brainstormings quite tiring lol There are so many memories x

p.s. I have to learn how this site works!

O'k, you have my curiousity peaked.

I was in Glaisdale school from 1957 to 1961, and I lived on Melford road, and then Melbury road.

I was a member of Saint Martins church and the youth club there.

I was also in Saint Martins church quoir and the Brownies and Girl Guides.

So unmask yourself...l.o.l.

I am only a 'newbie' myself actually, only been on here for a couple of weeks now too.

Georgygirl.

I'm assuming I post here ! do I ?

So sorry folks, I have repeated myself, do not know how I did that...still learning the bells and whistles.

How did I do that, can anyone tell me, ya know, so's I don't do it again?

Georgygirl.

So sorry folks, I have repeated myself, do not know how I did that...still learning the bells and whistles.

How did I do that, can anyone tell me, ya know, so's I don't do it again?

Georgygirl.

Sheesh, wait a minute, I don't think I did.

I'm so confused

Georgygirl.

Midslady and Georgygirl…..if a quote is necessary for instance, if the quote one needs is way back in the topic use the Reply button, if no quote is wanted in your reply use either Fastreply or the Addreply buttons……I hope that explains your problems because it don’t mine I’m under medical supervision don’t you know..

Bip…..

Well Bip,nice to know you have a long list of available adjectives in your edit.But totally over the top when somebody is having difficulty working out how to post.Your short explanation was all that was needed.

That’s very kind of you Poohbear glad you understood my petite and succinct explanation of the problems some newbies are having, I do my best to bring a little kindness, happiness, pleasure, gladness. Cheerfulness, joy, glee, bliss, delight, and last but not least contentment to everyones lifes no mater who or what or even where they might be.

Sorry it looks like I’ve over done the adjectives again…..

Bip….always happy to help…lol