Cr4ppist pressies y'ever ad!

I take it then Mick you've just been given a Pasta Maker.

Strange as it might sound but I have never been given a useless present or to my knowledge given one...sorry.

Bip.

I have never been given a useless present or to my knowledge given one...sorry.[/i][/b][/font][/size]

Bip.

That Simply Red Complilation that you sent down to Herne Bay sounded pretty useless to me, or was that the intention.

Somebody once bought me the 'Musical Youth' ( Pass the Duchy ) album for my birthday, considering it was one of my best mates, I was stunned, he sincerely thought I would like it. I waited till he went home then dropped it straight into the dustbin.

No......twas a LOOOOOng while ago.....it was supposed to be a 'recorder' but came from a catalogue and my parents went by the picture...the 'RED button on it ( that you would asume was record ) was rewind....I made them listen to the blank tapes tho....( i remember the tapes too they had an orange label and came in a pack of three ( poly bag with card at the top ( no cases )) from woolies.