hi everyone,

is it just me, or do most of these people in mobility scooters seem to have it in for the world

i mean everytime i go down town, they are racing here, there and everywhere and always

expect you to move out of their way, if you don't you either get a face like thunder or mowed down

i always try to move out of the way for them and do i get a thanks, NO.

I don't want to cause anyone any offence by this because i know it helps some of them get around

but do most of them have to seemingly have the attitude that the world owes them something?

Penfold

I agree Penfold, hoodies with pension books, they're a menace on the pavement and even worse on the roads, should'nt be allowed out unsupervised

Rog

C'mon chaps, respect our old people, you could soon own one of these vehicles yourselves and be determined to take the p1$$ out of all those selfish horrendous drivers that have made your lives a misery when you were allegedly compus mentis yourselves.

I'm trying to persuade 93 year old my mum to buy an old Land Rover with railway lines welded to the side, imagine what damage she could do with that, even better as she's never had a driving licence, but all these youths and licence free criminals get away with it, so why should'nt she.

hoodies with pension books ha ha i love that...

as for not respecting the older generation i do, i was just trying to point out

that most of these scooter hogs, seem to have a problem with the world

what is wrong with a bit of common courtesy these days, i thought the older generation

taught us that, its not always young people at fault these days.

Penfold