Is it just me , again??

I don't often play video games , but there is a really old one on 'facebook' that I am playing at the moment (Addicted to is closer to the truth) any way my point is , years ago (BK) SWMBO and I used to play a few old platform and Tomb raider type games. When we went to bed we were both in the same boat , in that we were both dropping to sleep trying to work out the solution to where we were stuck in the latest episode. Just wondered if any one else has this problem (I've been dropping to sleep playing 'bouncing balls' for the last couple of nights!!)

For the first six months of my retirement I played nothing but games on my sons then new Play station one. When he got married he took it with him so I was left with no choice but to buy a play station two if I wanted to carry on with wasting my days, they had stopped making the play station one by then.

I was really into Abe’s Exoddus and Oddysee but soon after that Tomb Raider took over as my favourite game and I too became addicted to solving the problems she had to accomplish before one could move onto the next level.

Now I very rarely play games, my son has now the PS2 that he has had for a few years now; I’ve had a go on it but rather spend my time on here playing games and winding people up.

Bip.