I always check it before I book a hotel.

"The hotel looks nice, may have five stars but doesn't deserve them. English was badly spoken bye the waiters."

It's probably the new one in the centre of Braintree thats being touted around by the London estate agents at the moment with a price tag of £1.5m. Slight problem, it hasn't even been submitted for Planning Permission yet, but when you read the sale details, it has a name, underground carpark and built in the 'Georgian' style. All it is is a derelict health centre behind a recently restored Edwardian house next to one of the town centre parks, I would suggest that it has as much chance of approval as putting Stansteds fifth runway through the town centre, if you have £1.5m burning a hole in your back pocket, don't be fooled.

It's probably the new one in the centre of Braintree thats being touted around by the London estate agents at the moment with a price tag of £1.5m. Slight problem, it hasn't even been submitted for Planning Permission yet, but when you read the sale details, it has a name, underground carpark and built in the 'Georgian' style. All it is is a derelict health centre behind a recently restored Edwardian house next to one of the town centre parks, I would suggest that it has as much chance of approval as putting Stansteds fifth runway through the town centre, if you have £1.5m burning a hole in your back pocket, don't be fooled.

Rant over then?