Mum & Me. But Which One Is Me?

Dug this one out the other day. Taken in the fifties of a Cub group my mum use to run with the help of another lady, sorry but i cannot remember her name. The vicars name is Mr David Williams... who is still alive and living in Wollaton. I beleive he climbed jacobs ladder of success and became a Canon but now retired..

:rolleyes: What i would like you to do is guess which one of those young innocent curs was destine to grow up to be such an intelligent intramuscular person as me, good looker too....lol

The ladies name on the right is Mrs Marjory Ball and the Cub Pack number is The 66th Cubs.

post-25-1114535674_thumb.jpg

:D Just to help you along, here is a picture of me take in an Indian restaurant some time ago on the isle of Ibiza. As you can see i was beaten by the Curry..

:blink: Typing error have you spotted it :blink:

post-25-1114544245_thumb.jpg

I know which one you are . Second row on the end in front of the lad with glasses am I right Mr Picasso?? And yes I did spot the spelling mistake :rolleyes:

:ph34r: Ha Haaaa fooled ya...No Caz that's not me...

:ph34r: Caz, take your time Lass, have another glass of plonk, and really concentrate....

OK, back row 3rd from the end next to the lady who I assume is your mum??

B) You and i could go on forever hey Caz you quessing and getting it wrong and me saying sorry....lol...try again.....me mum is on the left of the Vic....i'm going to me mums today Thursday so i will ask if she can remember that other ladies name, it won't help any but it's nice to get the facts right.....do you remember that photo of me in me cowboy outfit, if you can find it on that post it should help you to find me in the photo......It looks like it's only you playing Caz, if it goes on like this people will start to talk....lol

I've searched & searched & still can't find that pic of you in your cowboy suit,so i'll just have to leave the guessing to someone else BIP

Caz Posted: Apr 28 2005, 10:48 AM 

I've searched & searched & still can't find that pic of you in your cowboy suit,so i'll just have to leave the guessing to someone else BIP

B) Well it looks like this one has died... Caz if i post that photo will you try again?

This is my 3rd & final guess. I think you are the boy on the 2nd row in front of the vicar, on his right hand side as we look at the pic?? :rolleyes:

Caz Posted: Apr 30 2005, 09:57 AM 

This is my 3rd & final guess. I think you are the boy on the 2nd row in front of the vicar, on his right hand side as we look at the pic?? 

B) Caz i'm disapointed in ya Lass, giving up so easily. Thanks for trying and at least you have a shot....

radfordred Posted on Apr 30 2005, 12:21 PM

back row on the right second from the end is Professor Stephen W. Hawkings

B) Could be radfordred. but i don't see the wheel chair..lol

Dennis it's not that I don't want to play it's just that my flabber has never been so gasted. I have outlined who I think it may be just in case I confused you :unsure:

post-25-1114947062_thumb.jpg

;) Hello Caz thanks for your attempts but none of them were right i'm affraid...

:D I see you're getting the hang of photo suit. LOL..

B) Just a few more glasses of Ozy plonk and you will be able to make a perfect circle..Ha Ha Ha ..

Havent just gotten used to it Bip, just never bothered using it, you should see what I can do with Publisher!!

• 2 weeks later...
You gonna let us in on which cheeky,chubby little face is yours Den??

WELL?????

BUMP

B) I'm not giving you the answer this soon. I think i will wait until Angel gets back off her freebie holiday..lol

post-25-1115971651_thumb.gif

Second from the left on the back row?

If you look at the picture of you in a cowboy suit your right shoulder is higher than your left. When you were embarressed you would drop the left shoulder and that is what you appear to have done in this picture.

Just a theory, I studied body language for a year. If you want an interesting subject then try that...

A :(

B) Guess again tuts luv :D it my mean you will have to go back for a refreasher :D

The Body Language of Proxemics

A fascinating area in the nonverbal world of body language is that of spatial relationships, or proxemics, the study of man's appreciation and use of space. As a species, man is highly territorial but we are rarely aware of it unless our space is somehow violated. Spatial relationships and territorial boundaries directly influence our daily encounters. Maintaining control over such space is a key factor in personal satisfaction; observing spatial interactions in everyday life is a key to personal awareness.

:D Founder Edward T Hall..1963. :D

post-25-1116002123_thumb.png

I didn't say I was good at it!!

It was only a guess BIP, I can always go back to the drawing board.

Body language as a subject is fascinating. I am one of those people who could sit on the side lines and watch other people for hours. I am very inexpensive to take out as my husband will tell you, I find other people much more intoxicating than booze.

It must narrow the possibilities down as Caz mentioned two and it cant by the one who looks like Prof Hawkins, that leaves just 14 to choose from.

How about the one right at the left hand side on the back row as you look at the piccy?? This one looks like he might have had to stay clean and tidy 'cause his mum is close by.

A :rolleyes:

B) I can see from your and Caz's guesses that you both are completely lost on this, You are right in thinking my mum is on the left but you are wrong in thinking i'm near by. To put you both out of your misery i'm on the front row, now guess again, gooooood luck...that's narrowed it down yes....lol

PS..don't give up your day job tuts...just thought, now don't take this the wrong way Tutanic, if you hadn't misspelt your id when you joined i would be calling you Tits...haa haa haa.......X

I know I know I know!!!! :P:P:P

Which one it is Den :rolleyes:

Definitely the one on the left on the end, or am I wrong again??

PS..don't give up your day job tuts...just thought, now don't take this the wrong way Tutanic, if you hadn't misspelt your id when you joined i would be calling you Tits

I don't mind what you call me as long as you don't call me too late for my dinner.

A :rolleyes: