I have already put on a few posts have found this a great site was told about it by Ashley an old friend of ours on rockers reunion site so thought I would give it a go. Brill site with some interesting threads I am Babs my husband is Piggy his real name is Dave but because of our surname has always been known as Piggy both Nottingham born and bred.

Me in Netherfield and Carlton Piggy in Lenton we met at the Sheds in Beeston in about 1964 and started going out with each other in 1967 when we both used to go in the White Hart Lenton and married in dec 1972. dave was in the R.A.F from 1969 to 1974 apart from this time we have both always lived in Nottingham and would not want to live anywere else but love to travel and see the rest of the world if we could aford it, we were both rockers and still into bikes but dont ride now as I am registered disabled and carnt get on bike anymore . I am 59 and piggy is 62 years old. Iam also into local and social history and trying hard to do a family tree but finding the clements side very hard.

You wouldn't by any chance be related to Barry (Clem) Clements who used to live down the Meadows, then Cotgrave village, would you?? That's the only Clements I know, we go back many years now, he's about my age 63.

I have a Clements in my family tree, he married a cousin of mine. Gilbert Gordon Clements 1928-1983. He was a window cleaner and went by Gordon. They had 6 kids, Carol, Terence, Gary, Julie, Diane and Joanne.

THANK BOTH OF YOU

Its worth trying to follow up both of these leads do you still have any contact with these people any info better than none as stuck at the moment.could be a link somewere along the line maybe through great grand parents

thanks again Barbara.

I have contact with Clem's wife Sheila, as Clem has no time for computers.