As Toots & myself are mulling over your pic BIP have a look at this & see if you can guess where this was taken ?? You don't have to reveal the answer straight away,you can wait until yours has been solved :D

post-25-1116142164_thumb.jpg

B) This pic looks as if it was taken on the side of a volcano am i right Caz..If so i will make a guess you were on Heard Islands Big Ben Volcano..if not we are going to have to narrow it down abit....

Definately not Heards Island Mate

:D I see it now, it's Sun Set over the Meadows :D you're so artistic Caz, ever thought of joining a photographic club..lol

B) OK then not volcanic hey, it's rother a dark picture which makes it hard to see the foreground, i can't transfer it to my computer because it was done in a format my computer dosen't recognise.. could you give us a little clue Caz, like what continent..PLEASE..

:D Thanks for the clue Caz, that's narrowed it down to a few million square miles of the pacific ocean...LOL

B) Here we go then, was this photo taken near Cairn's Queensland, the north eastern part of australia known as the "Wet Tropics" it's a guess because i don't at the moment have a clue. As i said the foreground is to dark to make out what it actually is. It looks like a lake or anything.. I can just make out some trees amongst the mist..

:D It's a steam rally meet, well done BiP spot on mate.

:D I can just make out Fred Dibnah stoking his old boiler. Rest in peace mate..

post-25-1116580313_thumb.jpg