Variety Club Website

I found it difficult to navigate due to the popups.

Is it done by that guy 'Jesus'?

I'd like to arrange some propper hosting for it, but I might get us all Banned?

That's how Bravenet was/is, popups drive folks crazy and away from the site. Nothing more annoying and it's time advertisers and site hosting companies got it through their thick heads.

Not sure why this site or shite has been given it's own tread , but be careful if you click , it's classed as unsafe on my lads laptop , but he is using one of the best performing software's vipre

I'm/we are not responsible/accountable for any activities or photos after Sunday December 19th 2004.

Cheers Red.

Was the club run by someone else up to its closing.

From the said site "Gordon has sold the Variety! His last show was the Christmas show 2004. However Pavorotti and Jesus attempted to carry the show on - and failed. Now all we have as a monument to the achievments of Gordon Cragg a genuine one off comic genius, are our treasured memories and a few tatty photos."

http://www.varietyclub.0catch.com/index.html

I have created a subdomain, if you click on the link above you will see the temporary page.

Get some pics and stuff together Red, and well get it up and running.

• 2 years later...

Here's some more Variety Club memories

There's no Variety club memories on there!

You was missing the main man Gordon who incidentally was on top form last night @ my sisters 60th birthday (sorry Kath) which his rendition of happy birthday on the harmonica, he's 85 you know!!

01-06-13kaths60th002_zps5ff35ae6.jpg