As you can see from my new avatar. Now have a new friend. Four month old Beagle. As you most of you probably know, my old Black Lab, Solomon, died at the beginning of July.

House was pretty quiet after that so we got this guy. He has even longer ears than a Lab. Loves rooting in the ground and eating bugs. Got me so frustrated the other day I called him a little b@$^&gger!

This one will probably outlive me.

Well, back to hauling him off the couch. How is it when a dog has so many chew toys he still wants to chew everything else?

I'd forgotten pups were so much work!

Well he is only a baby, or should i say toddler and they nearly always like to do what they want, when they want lol I have a Cocktiel who needs a detention order slapping on him he can be real naughty sometimes, he is quite old now we rescued him along with his girlfriend a few years back because his previous owners were moving and they didnt want them anymore, they were going to set them free to fend for themselves, well that wasnt going to happen so i took them in, sadly Rosie died two years ago but we still have Jimbo, i have spoilt him rotton he likes to be hand fed like i have to crack open his sunflower seeds and feed him like a baby and if i am not fast enough he starts screeching