Accountant wanted?

Yes my missus, top notch, does books for a few people and worked as an accountant for years.

I thought you might Mick...LOL Pity really as she is highly qualified in that subject, she has a Bachelors degree. I hate figures, she loses track of time when her heads in a spreadsheet..

I hate bleddy figures, my mind switches off when I see lots of boxes with figures in them!

When I was working my mate used to do my overtime claims. I bought cakes :)

Same here, hate even counting pocket change..

A manager was interviewing people for a new position. He decided to select the individual that could answer the question "how much is 2+2?"

An engineer pulled out his slide rule and shuffled it back and forth, and finally announced, "It lies between 3.98 and 4.02".

A mathematician said, "In two hours I can demonstrate it equals 4 with the following short proof."

A logician paused for a long while and then said, "This problem is solvable."

A social worker said, "I don't know the answer, but I a glad that we discussed this important question.

A solicitor recalled "In the case of Svenson vs. the State, 2+2 was declared to be 4."

A general trader asked, "Are you buying or selling?"

An accountant looked at the manager, then got out of his chair, went to see if anyone was listening at the door and pulled the drapes. Then he returned to the business owner, leaned across the desk and said in a low voice, "What would you like it to be?"