Save on your gas bills NOT spam

This is not Spam and I hope the information is useful to Nottstalgians who want to save money on their gas bills.

I recently signed-up with West Bridgford based Better Energy Ltd. They charge 3.3p per KhW for gas with no standing charges or complicated tariffs. I reckon we will save around £300 a year on our gas bill.

So if any Nottstalgians are interested you can contact Better Energy at

martin AT betterenergy org.uk

The chap who runs Better Energy used to work for a big Dutch gas supplier that tried to break into the UK industrial gas business. That didn't work out because, apparently, there are too few big industrial gas users in the UK nowadays.

He set the business, Better Energy, up and most of his customers come by word of mouth.

Haha, personally.. i dont think im going to get any cheaper on my gas or electric :)

Im with Eon, a 10er on the gas lasts anywhere between 3-5 days depening on how much the heatings on.. In the warmer months, it lasts around 6-8 days. Booyah!

With the electric, i put £15 on.. im garenteed for it to last to around 7-10 days. Again, BOOYAH!

& the standing charge is £2 a week on both.

But whenever i get hurrassed by a energy company, they NEVER believe me! Gosh, i love Eon. lol